Intensive Group Recovery Coaching – Registration CLOSED
Join certified professional life coach, former porn addict, and DGM founder Crystal Renaud for intensive group recovery coaching starting Thursday, October 26, 2017. The intensive recovery coaching model is designed to help women safely dig deep into their pornography and sexual addiction recovery in both a group and one-on-one format and is 33% less than the cost of traditional one-on-one intensive coaching with Crystal.
No more than 15 women may participate so applications are first come, first served. The group coaching curriculum will follow the L.I.F.E. Guide for Women by Marnie Ferree for 21 weeks. Additional material will come from Dirty Girls Come Clean, 90 Days to Wholeness, and the Bible. Coaching is conducted by Zoom, Phone, Email, Text Message, and DGM Community.
With group recovery coaching, you will receive:
- 21 Weeks of Recovery Coaching with Crystal Renaud via email, text, community, phone, and Zoom
- L.I.F.E. Guide for Women Workbook
- Dirty Girls Come Clean on Paperback or Audiobook
- Ten (10) 90-minute group recovery coaching sessions (on Zoom)
- Three (3) 45-minute individual coaching sessions (by phone)
- Sexual Addiction Assessment
- Enrollment in 90 Days to Wholeness daily email devotional
- 21-week access to the DGM online community (if you’re already paying monthly for membership, your payments will be placed on hold for 21 weeks)
With group recovery coaching, you must:
- Agree with the terms outlined in the application linked below
- Have access to reliable Internet and functional webcam for group sessions via Zoom
- Enroll in a payment plan (weekly, monthly, or one-time payment) for a total of $798 (33% less than traditional one-on-one intensive coaching with Crystal!).
Week 1 of curriculum begins Thursday, October 26, 2017. The following are the 10 group session dates. One-on-one sessions will be scheduled with each individual client.
- Thursday, November 2, 2017 at 7:00pm CT
- Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 7:00pm CT
- Thursday, November 30, 2017 at 7:00pm CT
- Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 7:00pm CT
- Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 7:00pm CT
- Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 7:00pm CT
- Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 7:00pm CT
- Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 7:00pm CT
- Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 7:00pm CT
- Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 7:00pm CT