When professor and author Dallas Willard was asked, “If a person wants to grow spiritually, where is a good place to start?” his answer was, “Do the next right thing you know you ought to do because that’s what God wants you to do . . . But you will need help.”
Group Recovery Coaching – Summer 2017
Join certified professional life coach, former porn addict, and DGM founder Crystal Renaud for group recovery coaching starting Thursday, June 29, 2017. No more than 24 women may participate so applications are first come, first served. The group coaching curriculum will follow Dirty Girls Come Clean and will also reference 90 Days to Wholeness throughout.
With group recovery coaching, you will receive:
- Dirty Girls Come Clean (Paperback or Audiobook MP3)
- 10 Weeks of Group Recovery Curriculum (from the book & additional content)
- Five (5) 45-minute group recovery coaching sessions (on Zoom)
- One (1) 45-minute individual coaching session (by phone or Zoom)
- Enrollment in 90 Days to Wholeness daily email devotional
- 90 day access pass to the DGM online community (if you’re already paying monthly for membership, your payments will be placed on hold for 90 days)
With group recovery coaching, you must:
- Agree with the terms outlined on the application linked below
- Have access to reliable Internet and own a functional webcam
- Pay a one-time fee of $250 (equals out to just $25/week!)
- If you’re a paid DGM member, ask about a 25% discount code)
- 50% deposit payment option also available, but remaining balance will be due by Thursday, June 29, 2017.
The first week of homework begins Thursday, June 29, 2017. First group coaching session will take place on Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 7pm Central time on Zoom and will continue every other Thursday for a total of five (5) sessions. Last coaching session will take place Week 10 on Thursday, August 31, 2017.