Am I Ready for This?
If you are asking this question, you probably are because you have already taken the first step in seeking options to help you. But you can schedule a free consultation to see if coaching or pastoral counseling with me is a right fit for you. Coaching and pastoral counseling are NOT a replacement for licensed professional counseling nor am I or anyone on my team a licensed counselor.
Who Do You Work With?
I mainly work with women, but am also available to work with married couples and teen girls. As a coach, I am also available to work with leaders, teams, etc. However, I do not provide individual care to men.
What Issues Do You Help With?
Click here for a list of some of the issues or presenting concerns I can help address as either a coach or pastoral counselor. Don’t see your specific issue listed? Please message me to discuss further.
How Much Do Your Charge?
My fees are on a sliding scale and are unique to the service being provided. Recovery programs include payment plans so the cost is not due all up front. On a budget? I will do my best work with you so don’t hesitate to reach out to me. But remember, taking this step is an investment in yourself. I provide discounts to clients in active ministry (i.e. church staff, missionaries, pastor wives, etc.) so be sure to tell me!
Where Do Sessions Take Place?
I primarily meet with clients by phone or through SimplePractice (HIPAA compliant video session) with a webcam. Consultations are conducted by phone only (or WhatsApp for international clients).
What Are Your Credentials?
- Master of Arts in Pastoral Counseling: Life Coaching (Liberty University)
- Bachelor of Science in Addiction and Recovery Psychology (Liberty University)
- Eight certifications through the American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC) including
- Leadership Coaching
- Professional Life Coaching
- Marriage Coaching
- Wellness Coaching
- Counseling Women
- Suicide Prevention Assessment Intervention Recovery (P.A.I.R.)
- Caring for People God’s Way
- Treating Sexual Addiction
- Founder and Executive Director at SheRecovery.com.
- Owner and President at Living on Purpose, LLC.
- Member in good standing at the AACC.
Still Not Sure? Give Me 30 Minutes.
Jumping into coaching or pastoral counseling can be a little scary and it is understandable to be hesitant. To give you some peace of mind, I offer a complimentary 30-minute consultation. This consultation will give you the chance to get to know me, discuss why you’re considering coaching or counseling, answer any questions, and see if we are a good fit. The consultation is conducted privately over the phone.