Kids are being introduced to technology younger and younger. As a parent, you may have even noticed your kids know how to use your computer or smartphone better than you do. Well, I am here to help. You’re invited to join me on Saturday, November 10 for the live webinar: Tech Savvy Parents: Tips and Tricks for Safeguarding Kids Online from 9:00-11:00am CST.
This unique webinar is designed for parents to get a better grasp on what their children are doing online and how to best safeguard against the many dangers that are just one click away from them.
- be empowered to take control of what your kids see and do online (including setting boundaries!)
- gain insight into the latest apps your kids are using and their hidden capabilities
- have your eyes opened to the real dangers of internet predators and the easy access they have to your kids
- hear my real-life testimony of a once porn-addicted child/teen (and my parents thought they were doing all of the right things too!)
- learn the statistics surrounding porn use today and the connection it has to human trafficking
- get tips for talking to your kids about porn and why they should stay away from it
- understand the legal ramifications of your child of receiving or sending explicit material
- be introduced to tools that you can implement to safeguard your whole family
- participate in a Q&A time to have your own questions answered
- receive 25% off any of my coaching services for women, couples, and teen girls
All of this for $10 or Sign Up for an “Extras” Package
- For $25, attend the live webinar, download a recording of the webinar, and get my “talking to your kids about porn and predators” worksheet.
- For just $50, attend the live webinar, download a recording of the webinar, get my “talking to your kids about porn and predators” worksheet, and receive one, 30-minute coaching session to address your specific child’s needs with me.